A tasty topping for your favorite red velvet cupcake recipe!
Carla Hall's White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 stick butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (melted)
- 1 teapsoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and vanilla, and then continue to mix until incorporated.
- Next, slowly add the sugar, beating until the frosting is light and fluffy. Place frosting in a piping bag (or zip-top bag) and decorate cupcakes.
- Yield: Enough frosting for 100 Easy-Bake Cupcakes or 24 traditional sized cupcakes