A festive holiday dish
- step-by-step directions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries (plus more for garnish, drained)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus more for garnish)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, Mandarin oranges, coconut, cherries, grapes, sour cream, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- To serve, garnish with more cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream on top.
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle