A festive holiday dish
- step-by-step directions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries (plus more for garnish, drained)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus more for garnish)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, Mandarin oranges, coconut, cherries, grapes, sour cream, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- To serve, garnish with more cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream on top.
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon