A festive holiday dish
- step-by-step directions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries (plus more for garnish, drained)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus more for garnish)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, Mandarin oranges, coconut, cherries, grapes, sour cream, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- To serve, garnish with more cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream on top.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions