A festive holiday dish
- step-by-step directions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries (plus more for garnish, drained)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus more for garnish)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, Mandarin oranges, coconut, cherries, grapes, sour cream, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- To serve, garnish with more cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream on top.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits