A festive holiday dish
- step-by-step directions
- 12 ounces pineapple chunks
- 6 ounces Mandarin oranges
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Maraschino cherries (plus more for garnish, drained)
- 1 cup red grapes
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows (plus more for garnish)
- Whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pineapple, Mandarin oranges, coconut, cherries, grapes, sour cream, and marshmallows.
- Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- To serve, garnish with more cherries, marshmallows, and whipped cream on top.
Lemon-Sage Compound Butter
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce
Grilled Veggie Burrito with Quinoa
Kale Pesto Naan Pizza
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Energy Date Balls
Leftover Salmon Pumpernickel Toast
Mini Cherry Pies with Red Plum Jam