Make your own for the holiday!
Clinton Kelly's Homemade Hanukkah Gelt
- 2 cup Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt chocolate chips and add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, stirring constantly until chips are completely melted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate into pitcher.
- Pour the pitcher of chocolate into mini muffin tins until it generously covers the bottom on the tin and cover.
- Place mini muffin tins in fridge, and allow gelt to harden for at least 1 hour. Once chilled, wrap in foil if desired, or store in an airtight container.