This glaze will certainly dress up your dish!
Daphne Oz's Duck Glaze
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Asian Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Finely Minced Ginger
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Sirarcha sauce
- Combine all ingredients in small sauce pot over medium heat, stirring constantly to reduce until thickened and coats back of spoon.
- Pairs great with duck, chicken, pork, tofurkey or your favorite vegetables. Add the protein/entree in the pan with the sauce and toss to coat.