Colorful, flavorful, delightful!
Daphne Oz's Warm Purple Potato Salad
- 1 Pound Purple Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season liberally with salt. Boil potatoes until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, mustard.
- Pour dressing over potatoes, toss together. Garnish with green onions and walnuts.