Fill up on these perfectly roasted potatoes.
Jason Roberts' Roasted Potatoes
- 11/2 pound kipfler or other waxy potatoes
- 1 whole bulb of garlic (broken into cloves with skin on)
- 2 large sprigs of rosemary
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash the potatoes and if large, split into halves.
- Place into a baking tray with garlic cloves, rosemary, olive oil and seasonings. Roast at 375 degrees F for approximately 40 minutes or until golden and tender. Serve.