Cheesy and delicious!
Mario Batali's Warm Polenta With Robiola
- 1 cup quick-cooking polenta
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounce soft fresh Robiola cheese
- In a medium saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Slowly add the polenta in a thin stream, whisking constantly. When all the polenta had been added, lower the heat to a simmer. Season with salt to taste and cook, whisking every so often, until the polenta has the consistency of thick oatmeal, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Crumble some of the fresh Robiola into the polenta and stir to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature with Capon and Mushrooms.