Tiphani White's Easy Salmon Cakes
- 1 can store bought Salmon
- 1 Egg
- Green Onion
- pinch of Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- Sauteed Spinach to serve
- Mashed Potatoes to serve
- Spicy Mayonnaise to serve
- Drain water from the can, and empty the salmon into large bowl. Manually pick out bones.
- By hand, mix in the egg, diced green onion and season with salt and pepper. Also by hand, form into small round patties and set aside.
- Heat 2 to 3 rounds of olive oil in cast iron skillet at medium - high heat. Cook each patty 3 to 5 minutes on each side until crispy and brown.
- Serve with sauteed spinach, mashed potatoes and spicy mayonnaise.
Similar categories: Dinner