On Halloween 2011, Michael shared his goulash (or Ghoul-ash, if you prefer. It proved so popular, he decided to revisit - with a more Italian flair.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Italian sausage
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (diced)
- 1 pound Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup Basil (chiffonade)
- Parmesan (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespons Butter
- Add egg noodles to boiling water. Season liberally with salt.
- Dice bell peppers.
- Brown sausage in large saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add bell pepper to pan.
- Once the noodles are cooked add them to pan with a little bit of the pasta water. Add basil, butter and parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, garnish with extra parmesan and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Egg Noodles Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami