On Halloween 2011, Michael shared his goulash (or Ghoul-ash, if you prefer. It proved so popular, he decided to revisit - with a more Italian flair.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Italian sausage
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (diced)
- 1 pound Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup Basil (chiffonade)
- Parmesan (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespons Butter
- Add egg noodles to boiling water. Season liberally with salt.
- Dice bell peppers.
- Brown sausage in large saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add bell pepper to pan.
- Once the noodles are cooked add them to pan with a little bit of the pasta water. Add basil, butter and parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, garnish with extra parmesan and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Egg Noodles Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber