On Halloween 2011, Michael shared his goulash (or Ghoul-ash, if you prefer. It proved so popular, he decided to revisit - with a more Italian flair.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Ground Italian sausage
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (diced)
- 1 pound Egg Noodles
- 1/4 cup Basil (chiffonade)
- Parmesan (to garnish)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespons Butter
- Add egg noodles to boiling water. Season liberally with salt.
- Dice bell peppers.
- Brown sausage in large saute pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add bell pepper to pan.
- Once the noodles are cooked add them to pan with a little bit of the pasta water. Add basil, butter and parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat, garnish with extra parmesan and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Egg Noodles Courses & Meals Dinner Pizza & Pasta Cuisine Italian
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat