Classic grilled cheese with an Italian twist!
Italian Grilled Cheese
- 4 Slices peasant bread
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated pecorino romano or parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Sauteed spinach (squeezed of excess liquid)
- Preheat a grillpan or panini press to medium-high heat.
- Brush bread on both sides with olive oil. Combine the ricotta, pecorino and divide evenly among the sandwiches. Split the sauteed spinach and put half on top of each mound of cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Place into panini press and close. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until cheese has melted and bread is golden brown.
- Serve with Slovak Garlic Soup.