This easy dish is great for dinner any night of the week. Give it a try.
Italian Pork Kabobs
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves only
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound arugula
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of crushed red pepper chile flakes
- Soak 6-inch skewers in warm water with a sprinkle of salt for at least half an hour.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Skewer the pork tenderloin cubes, and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the pine nuts and fry. Once golden brown, add the garlic, raisins, Orange Zest and Juice, and chili flakes and combine. Remove from heat, add the parsley, and pour the sauce over the skewers to serve.
- Toss arugula with olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve with skewers.