Spicy Salsa Burger
Hellmann's Juicy Salsa Burger
- 2 pounds Ground Chuck
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Onion (peeled and grated)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Salsa (or more for serving; fire roasted salsa preferred)
- Mix chuck, Hellmann’s, grated onion, worcestershire and chili powder (if using) together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill to desired temperature.
- Top with 1/2 cup salsa and serve on buns.