Lightened-Up Key Lime Pie
Cooking Light's Key Lime Pie
- For the Crust:
- 1 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Salt
- 1 ounce Premium White Chocolate (grated or finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- Cooking Spray
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup Plain 2% Reduced-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh Key Lime Juice or fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Lime Rind
- 3 large Egg Yolks
- 1 14- ounce can Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Frozen Fat-Free Whipped Topping (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- For the Crust: Combine crumbs, sugar, salt and chocolate in a bowl, stirring well to combine. Add butter and oil; toss with a fork until moist. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 F for 8 to 10 minutes or until beginning to brown; cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the Filling: Place yogurt and next 4 ingredients (through milk) in a bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350F for 14 minutes or until set. Cool pie completely on a wire rack.
- Cover loosely, and chill at least 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping.
Similar categories: Desserts