Get dinner done!
Daphne Oz's Kielbasa with Spicy Mustard and Apple Radish Salad
- For the Kielbasa:
- 1 Smoked Kielbasa (butterflied)
- 1 baguette (sliced)
- Olive Oil
For the Apple Radish Salad:
- 1 bunch radishes with the leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1 shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (thinly sliced)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- splash of worcestershire
For the Spicy Mustard:
- 1 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and small dice)
- For the Kielbasa: Heat grill pan. Place butterflied kielbasa, open side down on grill. Top with brick to get a nice char, about 3-5 minutes. Flip. Remove from heat.
- For the Apple Radish Salad: In a bowl whisk together the jalapeno, honey, mustard, vinegar, olive oil and worcestershire. Add radishes, with leaves, shallot, apple and lemon zest. Toss to coat.
- For the Spicy Mustard: In a small bowl, stir together mustard and jalapeno.
- To Assemble: Drizzle baguette with olive oil and toast on griddle. Spread spicy mustard on toasted bread. Top with kielbasa and some of the apple radish salad.