Spiced Lamb Burger
Michael Symon's Lamb Burger with Arugula, Feta, and Cucumbers
- 2 pounds ground Lamb (ask your butcher for a mix of two-thirds shoulder and one-third belly)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Seeds (toasted and ground)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Mint
- 1 Cucumber (sliced into coins)
- 1 cup crumbled Feta
- 2 cups Arugula
- 6 Hamburger Buns (split)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat griddle over medium-high.
- Form meat into 6 balls, making sure not to compress. Season the outside with coriander, salt and pepper. Place the balls on the griddle and press down with a large ramekin or similar size surface to create thin patties.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until crispy.
- Toast buns lightly on the griddle. Place cooked patty on a toasted bun. Top with sliced cucumber, feta, arugula and fresh mint.