Top your bread with any cold leftover pasta in your fridge. Eat by the light of the fridge, as Mario's father did.
Leftover Pasta Sandwich
- leftover Rachael Ray's caesar pasta or any pasta recipe
- seeded Italian bread (halved)
- garlic infused olive oil or extra virgin olive oil
- hot sauce
- Hollow out the bread to make room from the pasta, and then lightly toast.
- Fill with the desired amount of pasta, and drizzle with garlic infused olive oil and hot sauce. Sandwich with the other half of bread and serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Spaghetti Courses & Meals Dinner Quick & Easy Pizza & Pasta Lunch Quick & Easy Lunches Sandwiches Cuisine Italian