It doesn't matter where you live you can still get a taste of New England with this dish!
- For the Lobsters:
- Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Lemons
- 1/2 bunch Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Black Peppercorns
- 2 (1 1/2 pounds) Lobsters
- For the Lobster Rolls:
- 1/2 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 1/2 bunch of Chives (finely chopped; plus more for garnish)
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 4 top split Lobster Rolls
- For the Lobsters: Fill a large pot with water and season it generously with salt. Squeeze the lemons into the water and drop them in and toss in the peppercorns and parsley. Bring the water to a boil and drop the lobsters in. Cover and cook for 11 minutes. Remove the lobsters from the pot and let cool.
- Remove the meat from the lobster claws, knuckles and tails and coarsely chop.
- For the Lobster Rolls: In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped lobster, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, chives and lemon juice. Mix together and season with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1/4 cup of mayo if you like the mix a little creamier.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Brush the rolls with butter and place on the griddle and toast until golden brown. Remove and fill with the lobster mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve immediately.