It doesn't matter where you live you can still get a taste of New England with this dish!
For the Lobsters:
- kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 2 1 1/2 pounds lobsters
- For the Lobster Rolls:
- 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1/2 bunch of chives, finely chopped
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 top split lobster rolls
- To Cook the Lobsters: fill a large pot with water and season it generously with salt. Squeeze the lemons into the water and drop them in and toss in the peppercorns and parsley. Bring the water to a boil and drop the lobsters in. Cover and cook for 11 minutes. Remove the lobsters from the pot and let cool.
- Remove the lobster claws, knuckles and tails from the shells and coarsely chop.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped lobster, ½ cup mayo, chives and lemon juice. Mix together and season with salt and pepper. Add remaining 1/4 cup of mayo if you like the mix a little creamier.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Brush the rolls with butter and place on the griddle and toast until golden brown. Remove and fill with the lobster mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Lobster & Crab Courses & Meals Dinner Lunch Dinner Lunch