This parfait is sweet and delicious, but also healthy. Make it with as much of each ingredient as you like and enjoy!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup tablespoons granola
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- honey (to taste)
- In a small mason jar or plastic container, add half of the yogurt. Top with half of the granola. Add another layer of yogurt and granola. Top with the blueberries. Drizzle with honey to taste.
- Tips: Tie a plastic spoon and a note around the jar.
- Kids and adults alike can enjoy this as a snack or dessert on the go!