Carla's granny made this mac n' cheese dish for Sunday suppers, but you can make it any day!
Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
- 1/2 lb Macaroni noodles (cooked to al dente)
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 2 cups Pepperjack Cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 cups Half and Half
- 4 oz Cream cheese (half a stick) cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 egg
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, egg, Dijon, paprika, cayenne, salt, pepper and milk. Whisk to combine.
- Put cooked pasta into the slow cooker. Add both cheeses and mix together. Pour egg and cream mixture over the pasta (milk should cover most of the pasta).
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours.