Hat City Kitchen's Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound Elbow Macaroni (cooked)
- 1 quart Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 pound American Cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup Parmigiano –Reggiano Cheese
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- In a medium saucepan, heat cream over medium heat to a simmer.
- Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, paprika, pepper, salt, sugar and cheese. Stir until fully combined and melted.
- Add cooked elbow noodles and stir until noodles are coated with cheese sauce. Divide between 8 ramekins.
- Mix parmigiano-reggiano and breadcrumbs in a small bowl. Divide between the ramekins. Cook under the broiler until breadcrumbs become golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.