A little taste of magic in each bite!
Carla Hall's Magic Bars
- 3 cup Graham Crackers (finely ground)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 cup Brownies (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup Shredded Coconut
- Dampen a 10x15 baking dish and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 360F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter, and then press into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 5 minutes, rotate the pan, and then bake for an additional 5 minutes. The graham mixture should be firm. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for 30 minutes.
- Toss the brownies, pecans, and chocolate chips with the condensed milk and then pour mixture over the graham crust. Sprinkle top with coconut and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until coconut is toasted. Cool completely before cutting and serving.