Frozen Mango Greek Yogurt
Carla Hall's Mango Fro Yo
- 2 1/4 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 cups Frozen Mangos
- 6 tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 6 Cake Cones
- sliced Strawberries for garnish
- Mini Chocolate Chips for garnish
- Place the mango in the blender with the yogurt, milk, honey and salt. Blend until smooth. Transfer the yogurt mixture to a freezer-proof zip top bag.
- After 30 minutes, take the bag out and give it a little massage, ensuring that the center of the bag freezes evenly. Return to the freezer and freeze for another 2 to 2 1/2 hours, massaging every 30 minutes.
- Once the yogurt is thick like soft-serve ice cream, remove from the freezer. Cut off the tip of the bag. Pipe into cones and garnish with your favorite toppings.