This sauce is fantastic with Clinton's coconut shrimp, but it works with all kinds of other dishes too. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Mango puree
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoons Cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango puree, jalapeno, and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously. Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Other Condiments
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice