This sauce is fantastic with Clinton's coconut shrimp, but it works with all kinds of other dishes too. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Mango puree
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoons Cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango puree, jalapeno, and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously. Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Other Condiments
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami