This sauce is fantastic with Clinton's coconut shrimp, but it works with all kinds of other dishes too. Try it tonight.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Mango puree
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoons Cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango puree, jalapeno, and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously. Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.