This sauce is fantastic with Clinton's coconut shrimp, but it works with all kinds of other dishes too. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Mango puree
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoons Cornstarch (dissolved in 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno (chopped)
- Melt butter in a small stainless steel sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mango puree, jalapeno, and orange juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the pan, whisking constantly to prevent clumps. Add the water in a slow, steady stream, whisking continuously. Sauce is finished when smooth and just thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Other Condiments
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad
Ginger Cinnamon Funnel Cakes
Strawberry Malted Milkshake
Cheddar Pretzel Chicken with Spicy Corn Relish
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel