A hearty macaroni dish chock-full of Cheddar, Monterey Jack, and Mozzarella.
Manly Mac 'n' Cheese
- 30- ounce cans of Chicken Stock
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Salted Butter
- 24 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 24 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 pounds Elbow Macaroni
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Mozzarella (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 370ºF. Using a blender, add the ingredients one at a time starting with the chicken stock, then eggs, mustard, milk, and butter. Add cheddar and monterey jack cheese to the blender and blend on low until the mixture is a smooth but slightly chunky consistency.
- Bring elbow macaroni and salt to a boil, then drain and pour into a glass baking dish. Slowly add the cheese mixture to the macaroni until the macaroni is completely covered. Top with mozzarella.
- Cover with foil then bake in the oven for 90 minutes or when the outer layer of the mac n cheese starts to turn brown.
- Remove foil and let bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes before serving.