Daphne Oz's Maple Cardamom Spiced Milk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Rooibis Tea Bag (or other caffeine free tea)
- 1/8 teaspooon Ground Cardamom
- 1/8 teaspooonGround Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspooonGround Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspooonGround Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspooonGround Ginger
- 1/8 teaspooonGround Allspice
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Bring the milk to a simmer and remove from heat. Add the tea bag and steep for 6 minutes. Stir in ground spices and maple syrup. Remove tea bag. Serve warm.
- For the ground spices: Warm whole spices, separately, in a non-stick saute pan for a few minutes until fragrant. Use a mortar and pestle or spice grinder to crush until smooth.