Snack on this!
Mario Batali's Preserved Peaches and Robiola
- 3 Preserved Peaches (or high quality canned)
- 1 cup Soft Cheese (such as Robiola or Ricotta)
- 1 Baguette (sliced thinly on the bias)
- 3 tablespoon Good Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing and drizzle
- Heat griddle pan over medium high heat.
- Brush the crostini with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste, place crostini on griddle until toasted and golden, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Top each toasted crostini with some robiola and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cut peaches in half and place a half on each crostini. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and serve.