Aunt Kath's Kitchen's Meatloaf Burger
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 stalk Celery (chopped)
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Ketchup (optional)
- 8 slices White American Cheese
- 2 cans Crescent Roll Buns
- Chop onions, garlic and celery in food processor. Mix into ground beef. Then add egg, breadcrumbs, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Mix well. Divided into 8 shape into burger patties.
- Heat a griddle or grill to medium-high. Cook patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Top with cheese and allow to to melt.
- Serve on crescent roll buns with ketchup.
- To make the buns, preheat oven to 375F. Roll out crescent dough into rectangles, and tear along the center preforation. Stack one half on top of the other. Cut into quarters and transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
Similar categories: Dinner