Carla caught up with her favorite Neighbors Jami Gertz and Lenny Venito and together they enjoyed this family meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs and milk until breadcrumbs are coated. To bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix until combines.
- Pack mixture into a 9- by 5-inch oval loaf in a 13- by 9-inch shallow baking dish or pan.
- Bake until the loaf has an internal temperature of 155°F, 60 to 75 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber