Carla caught up with her favorite Neighbors Jami Gertz and Lenny Venito and together they enjoyed this family meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs and milk until breadcrumbs are coated. To bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix until combines.
- Pack mixture into a 9- by 5-inch oval loaf in a 13- by 9-inch shallow baking dish or pan.
- Bake until the loaf has an internal temperature of 155°F, 60 to 75 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Swiss Chard and Feta Turnovers
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde
Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Pork Sparerib Tortelloni with BBQ Butter Sauce
Chicken and Cornmeal Dumplings in Tomatoes
Lightened Up Squash Mac and Cheese
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad