Carla caught up with her favorite Neighbors Jami Gertz and Lenny Venito and together they enjoyed this family meal.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs and milk until breadcrumbs are coated. To bowl add the remaining ingredients and mix until combines.
- Pack mixture into a 9- by 5-inch oval loaf in a 13- by 9-inch shallow baking dish or pan.
- Bake until the loaf has an internal temperature of 155°F, 60 to 75 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw