Serve up your go-to meatloaf on a doughy potato roll and top with a spicy ketchup sauce and a slice of bacon.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup grated onions
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, finely ground
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- hamburger potato rolls
- mayonnaise to serve
- honey mustard to serve
- bacon to serve (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- pinch salt
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Add the breadcrumbs, eggs, horseradish, garlic, dijon, ketchup salt and pepper. Gently mix with hands until combined. Form into patties and set aside on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Preheat a lightly oiled grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Grill the burgers for 4-5 minutes per side, cooking to an internal temperature of 155°F. Remove and allow to rest.
- Assemble burgers with desired condiments.
- For the Spicy Ketchup: Mix together all ingredients.
- Gently mix ingredients into the ground meat to keep the burgers tender and juicy.
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls