Balsamic Potato Salad
Mediterranean Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Red Skinned Potatoes (cut into about 1-inch pieces)
- 3 ribs Celery (diced)
- 1 small Red Onion (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons Capers
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1/4 cup Flat Leaf Parsley (leaves only; chopped)
- In 4-quart saucepan, place potatoes, 1 teaspoon salt and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain; cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and mustard with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss together remaining ingredients in a large bowl, and toss with dressing to coat.