Perfect party food!
Clinton Kelly's Mexican Corn Dip
- 2 cups Grilled Corn Off the Cob (divided)
- 1 bunch Grilled Scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Cotija Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Several dashes Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Blend 1 cup corn on the cob, and all other ingredients, except scallions, in food processor. Fold in remaining cup of corn and chopped scallions.
- Garnish with more crumbled cotija cheese and squeeze of lime. Serve with blue and white tortilla chips.
Similar categories: Appetizers, Starters & Snacks