You won't want to share this dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound raw chorizo (removed from casing)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- 5 Mexican torta rolls (split and toasted)
- 1 bunch cilantro (leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, breaking up into pieces as it browns. Once the chorizo is well browned, turn heat to low. Add the beaten eggs to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the eggs form soft curds, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, toast the rolls. Spoon the chorizo-egg mixture onto each of the rolls. Top with a few slices of avocado, and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
Hot Italian Sausage Sandwich
Roasted Chicken with Boozy BBQ Sauce
Grilled German Potato Salad
Cleveland Baked Beans
Pea Pesto Pasta
Herbed Asparagus Frittata with Pea Shoot Salad
Striped Bass with Endive and Spring Onions
Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee
Poule au Pot
Braised Lamb with Spring Vegetables