You won't want to share this dish!
Michael Symon's Mexican Torta
- 1 pound Raw Chorizo
- 6 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 Avocados (sliced)
- 5 Mexican Torta Rolls (split and toasted)
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and fry, breaking up as it browns. Once the chorizo is fried, remove from heat. Add the eggs and stir into the sausage. Season generously with salt and pepper. Cook until the eggs form soft curds. Remove from heat.
- Toast the rolls and spoon the chorizo-egg mixture onto each of the rolls. Top with slices of avocado, and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!