You won't want to share this dish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound raw chorizo (removed from casing)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 2 avocados (sliced)
- 5 Mexican torta rolls (split and toasted)
- 1 bunch cilantro (leaves only)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chorizo and cook, breaking up into pieces as it browns. Once the chorizo is well browned, turn heat to low. Add the beaten eggs to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the eggs form soft curds, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, toast the rolls. Spoon the chorizo-egg mixture onto each of the rolls. Top with a few slices of avocado, and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs