One bite won't be enough!
Michael Symon's Chicken Diablo
- 1 Whole chicken cut into 1/8ths and Salted
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Whole Coriander Seed
- 1 tablespoon Whole Cumin Seed
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Jalapeño (Sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Sliced)
- 12 Redskin Potatoes (Sliced)
- 1 3- ounce Can Chipotle Adobo
- 2 Bottles Beer
- 4 Limes
- 1 Bunch Oregano
- In a large Dutch oven brown chicken in olive oil over medium high heat for about 3 minutes per side and remove from pan.
- Add onions, garlic, and Jalapeño and lightly brown.
- Add all spices and continue to stir for 1 minute.
- Deglaze pan with beer and scrape bottom pof pan with wooden spoon. Add adobo, oregano and redskins and stir. Top with chicken and cover with lid. Simmer for about 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with zest from a lime and serve with a wedge of lime.