Michael Symon's Grilled Hanger Steak with Salsa Verde
The perfect marinade and salsa Verde for grilled hanger steak!
- step-by-step directions
- Clean hanger steak by taking off silver skin.
- Cut into 8 ounce portions and place in marinade.
- For the marinade:
- Combine all ingredients and pour over hanger steak.
- Let marinade overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium would be about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with salsa Verde.
- For the salsa Verde:
- Wash and dry the parsley.
- Rough chop parsley, garlic and shallots.
- In a large mixing bowl combine juice from lemons and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Add chili flakes and whisk again, toss with tomatoes and serve with hanger steak.
The Sweet and Spicy Burger
Quick Caprese Salad
Grilled Chicken with Mango BBQ Sauce
Fried Salami Provolone-Stuffed Hot Dog
Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Hazelnut-Crusted Swordfish Picatta with Charred Romano Beans
Spicy Peanut Grilled Chicken
Jerk Chicken Egg Rolls
Chilled Corn Soup with Ancho Chili Puree
Chimichurri Grilled Wings
Peach Pie Pinwheels
Crispy Ginger Thai Wings