Michael Symon's Grilled Hanger Steak with Salsa Verde
The perfect marinade and salsa Verde for grilled hanger steak!
- step-by-step directions
- Clean hanger steak by taking off silver skin.
- Cut into 8 ounce portions and place in marinade.
- For the marinade:
- Combine all ingredients and pour over hanger steak.
- Let marinade overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium would be about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with salsa Verde.
- For the salsa Verde:
- Wash and dry the parsley.
- Rough chop parsley, garlic and shallots.
- In a large mixing bowl combine juice from lemons and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Add chili flakes and whisk again, toss with tomatoes and serve with hanger steak.
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt
Patty Melt with Sauerkraut
The World's Best Baked Ziti
Grilled Mortadella and Goat Cheese Packets