Michael Symon's Grilled Hanger Steak with Salsa Verde
The perfect marinade and salsa Verde for grilled hanger steak!
- step-by-step directions
- Clean hanger steak by taking off silver skin.
- Cut into 8 ounce portions and place in marinade.
- For the marinade:
- Combine all ingredients and pour over hanger steak.
- Let marinade overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium would be about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with salsa Verde.
- For the salsa Verde:
- Wash and dry the parsley.
- Rough chop parsley, garlic and shallots.
- In a large mixing bowl combine juice from lemons and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Add chili flakes and whisk again, toss with tomatoes and serve with hanger steak.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs