The perfect marinade and salsa Verde for grilled hanger steak!
- Clean hanger steak by taking off silver skin.
- Cut into 8 ounce portions and place in marinade.
For the marinade:
- Combine all ingredients and pour over hanger steak.
- Let marinade overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium would be about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with salsa Verde.
For the salsa Verde:
Wash and dry the parsley.
Rough chop parsley, garlic and shallots.
- In a large mixing bowl combine juice from lemons and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Add chili flakes and whisk again, toss with tomatoes and serve with hanger steak.