Michael Symon's Grilled Hanger Steak with Salsa Verde
The perfect marinade and salsa Verde for grilled hanger steak!
- step-by-step directions
- Clean hanger steak by taking off silver skin.
- Cut into 8 ounce portions and place in marinade.
- For the marinade:
- Combine all ingredients and pour over hanger steak.
- Let marinade overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. Medium would be about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with salsa Verde.
- For the salsa Verde:
- Wash and dry the parsley.
- Rough chop parsley, garlic and shallots.
- In a large mixing bowl combine juice from lemons and olive oil. Whisk together.
- Add chili flakes and whisk again, toss with tomatoes and serve with hanger steak.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal