Get dinner done with this dish!
Michael Symon's Grilled Salmon with Shaved Carrot and Peanut Salad
- 4- 6 ounce Pieces of Salmon
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus extra for salmon
- 3 Medium Organic Carrots
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seed
- 1 Bunch Scallions
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Toasted Peanuts
- Season salmon with salt and brush with olive oil.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side.
- While the salmon is grilling shave the carrots, toast the cumin seeds, slice the scallions thin and tear mint leaves.
- Place carrots, cumin seeds, scallions and mint in a large mixing bowl with the peanuts.
- Whisk together the oil and red wine vinegar and add to the shaved vegetables. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a platter and top with the shaved carrot salad.