Looking for a delicious new dinner dish? Try Michael's grilled swordfish and deviled peppers!
Grilled Swordfish with Deviled Peppers
- 4 1- inch Thick Swordfish Steaks
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno (cut into 1/8-inch thick rings)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1/2 bulb Fennel (diced)
- Juice and Zest of 1 Orange
- 2 tablespoons Toasted Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 1/2 cup Sherry Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Handful of Arugula
- In a saucepan add coriander seeds. Toast for 1-2 minutes so they become fragrant. Next add olive oil along with peppers, jalapenos, and fennel. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and vinegar and cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Heat grill pan. Season the swordfish steaks with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Cook steaks on grill pan until just cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Arrange swordfish on serving platter.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to a mixing bowl. Add orange juice and zest. If desired add an extra drizzle of olive oil and salt/pepper to taste. Top swordfish with pepper and fennel dressing and garnish with parsley, arugula, and a drizzle of olive oil.