Get healthy with this fresh fish dish!
Michael Symon's Grilled Swordfish with Orange, Radishes and Horseradish
- 4 - 5 ounces Pieces of line caught Swordfish (skin and bloodline removed cut thin)
1 cup Parsley (sliced)
1 teaspoon Coriander seed (toasted and coarsely ground)
2 Oranges (segmented/juiced/zested)
1 Lemon (juiced and zested)
3 Radishes (sliced thin)
- Season the swordfish with salt and coriander and brush with 1 ounce of extra virgin olive oil.
- Grill the swordfish for 2 minutes per side.
- While grilling, mix the parsley, orange segments and juice, radishes, lemon juice and remaining ounce of extra virgin olive oil with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Remove the swordfish from the grill and top with orange zest, horseradish and the orange salad.