Make your own in minutes!
Michael Symon's Homemade Pizza Sauce
- 15 ounce Can whole peeled tomatoes (drained)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Dried Basil
- Salt to Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine the drained tomatoes, garlic, and dried herbs in a blender or food processor. Pulse until the desired consistency. I like to leave this one a little bit course.
- Pour into a bowl and season with salt and pepper. *This is a raw pizza sauce, meant to be cooked on the pizza.*