A combination of sauteed vegetables and shredded chicken served in delicate Chinese pancakes.
Moo Shu Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets (small pieces)
- 1 cup julienned Carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 2 Garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Snow Peas (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Hoisin Sauce (plus more to serve)
- 3 tablespoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper
- sliced Scallions to serve
- Chinese Pancakes to serve
- Heat a large skillet over medium high with a few tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the broccoli and season with salt. Toss to coat and cook for 2 minutes or until broccoli is slightly tender. Add the carrots and cabbage and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute then add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Toss in the peas and season.
- Drizzle in the hoisin sauce and soy and add the chicken. Toss to combine and coat everything in the sauce. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Serve in a Chinese pancake with fresh scallions and hoisin sauce.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Lunch Cuisine Asian