Master your favorite bar snack in your own kitchen.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Low-Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (cut into 1/2-inch by 4-inch logs)
- 15 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Salt and Pepper
- Water for brushing
- Olive Oil
- Marinara Sauce (for dipping)
- Parmesan (for grating)
- Lay the egg roll wrappers in front of you like a diamond. Brush the surface lightly with water. Lay a piece of cheese on the lower third of the diamond. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Roll the cheese in the wrapper half-way then fold in the corners of the wrapper like a burrito. Continue rolling and press to seal the edges.
- Place a non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add about 1/8-inch of oil to the pan, or just enough to coat. Once the oil shimmers, place several mozzarella sticks in the pan. Let cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown all around.
- Remove from oil to a paper towel lined plate and season immediately with salt. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Plate with marinara sauce for dipping and top with grated parmesan.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad