A tasty and tasteful dessert with an adult twist.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Vodka (to taste)
- Coffee Liqueur (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream Liquour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream (beat to stiff peaks)
- 2 cups Oreo Cookies (chopped)
- In a large bowl, combine the chocolate pudding mix, milk, vodka, coffee liquour, irish cream liquor, and mix well. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Arrange small cups or wine glasses and distribute evenly among the glasses. Garnish with chopped Oreos and chill in fridge until cold and set.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami