Spicy Chicken Thighs with Slaw
Michael Symon's Mustard Soy Chicken with Carrot Slaw
- 6 Boneless Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Deli Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 carrots (julienned)
- 1 small Red Onion (very thinly sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, hot sauce, and olive oil with a generous pinch of salt and a few cracks of pepper. Pour half into another bowl. In one bowl, toss the chicken to coat in the marinade.
- Preheat a grill or grillpan over medium high. Grill the chicken thighs, skin side down to start, for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, in the other bowl, toss the carrots, red onion, and red bell pepper. Check seasoning. Top the chicken thighs with the slaw to serve.
Similar categories: Dinner