Spicy Corn Salad
Daphne Oz's Nacho Salad
- 1 11- ounce can Whole Kernel Corn (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15- ounce can Black Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon canned Pickled Jalapeno (chopped)
- 1/2 head Romaine Lettuce (shredded)
- 3 Scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 tablespoon canned Adobo Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Lime Wedges to garnish
- Tortilla Strips to garnish
- Sour Cream to garnish
- Salsa to garnish
- Combine the corn, beans, pickled jalapeno, romaine lettuce, and scallions in a bowl.
- Whisk together the adobo sauce and ranch dressing. Toss the salad with the chipotle ranch dressing, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and garnish with your choice of toppings.