This dish is perfect for your next summertime dinner party. It comes together quickly and easily feeds eight people!
New England Clam Bake
- 1 pound Smoked Kielbasa (sliced in 1/2-inch disks)
- 2 ears Corn (cut into 8 pieces)
- 3 1/2 pound Littleneck Clams
- 1 pound Shell-on Medium Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Seeds (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Seeds (toasted)
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 head of garlic Garlic (cloves peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 Fresno Chilies (thinly sliced into rings)
- 1 tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 Lemon (cut in thirds)
- 1 750- ml Bottle Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- In a large past pot with insert and a lid, add the food in layers- the sausage first, followed by the corn, clams, and shrimp.
- Distribute the coriander, cumin, salt, onion, garlic, chilies, red pepper flakes, bay leaf, and lemon over the top.
- Pour in the wine, cover, and cook over high heat until the clams open, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Discard the bay leaf and any clams that do not open. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.