Mario shares his secret family cookie recipes. Not only are they deliciously chewy and sweet, they don't need to be baked!
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Whole milk
- 3 tablespoon Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 3 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper and set aside.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cocoa and butter and stir to combine. Cook over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Allow to boil for 1 1/2 minutes, remove from heat, then add the oats, coconut, vanilla and marshmallows and stir well to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet and chill.