All the taste of fried chicken without the calories!
- 4 Bone-in Skin on Drums and Thighs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs - dried breadcrumbs - like Progresso Italian
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon parmesan
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set up a station with a shallow dish of eggs. In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, chili flakes, parmesan and oregano.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.