All the taste of fried chicken without the calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 Bone-in Skin on Drums and Thighs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs - dried breadcrumbs - like Progresso Italian
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon parmesan
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set up a station with a shallow dish of eggs. In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, chili flakes, parmesan and oregano.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber