All the taste of fried chicken without the calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 Bone-in Skin on Drums and Thighs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs - dried breadcrumbs - like Progresso Italian
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon parmesan
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set up a station with a shallow dish of eggs. In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, chili flakes, parmesan and oregano.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette
Double Decker Buffalo Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Spring Orzo Salad
Swiss Chard and Feta Turnovers
Donut Puffs with Coffee Mousse
Mint Salsa Verde Glazed Smoked Ham
Mint Salsa Verde
Green Bloody Mary with Mint Salsa Verde