All the taste of fried chicken without the calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 Bone-in Skin on Drums and Thighs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs - dried breadcrumbs - like Progresso Italian
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon parmesan
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set up a station with a shallow dish of eggs. In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, chili flakes, parmesan and oregano.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami