Add a dollop of this savory jam to your omelette, or serve alongside a grilled cheese sandwich. The rich flavors of the jam will add depth to your dish.
- step-by-step directions
- Olive Oil
- 2 large Red Onions (sliced thinly)
- 2 Fresno Chilis (sliced thinly)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- In a heavy bottomed sauce pan over medium-high heat, add about 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the onion and fresno chilis and season with salt and pepper.
- After the onions are wilted and soft (about 10 minutes), add the orange juice and sugar. Cook at a bubbling simmer, stirring often, until the orange juice has completely reduced and the onions are sweet and soft.
- Let cool completely and store in a jar in the fridge.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami