Sweet and spicy wings!
Michael Symon's Orange Jalapeno Glazed Chicken Wings
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Whole Coriander (toasted and crushed)
- 2 tablespoons Whole Cumin (toasted and crushed)
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 1/4 cup Sherry Vinegar
- 1 Jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Vegetable Oil (to fry)
- In a saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the orange juice, sherry, jalapeno, and the remainder of the coriander and cumin. Reduce by half, about 10 minutes. Finish with butter, by adding and stirring in once removed from the heat.
- When your oil is hot, 360F, add the wings, deep frying until golden and crispy. Remove them onto some paper towels and season them with salt. Place them in a bowl; pour the sauce over the top, then mix to evenly coat all of the wings.