Simply perfect for dinner tonight!
Michael Symon's Orecchiette with Chiles and Garlic
- 1 pound orecchiette
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Red pepper chili flakes (to taste)
- 1 bunch Mint (torn)
- 3 White Anchovies (drained and chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil. Cook the orecchiette for 1 minute less than package instructions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Once hot, add the garlic, chili flakes, and anchovies, toss until garlic is cooked, then add the pasta and the mint. Add a little pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce if necessary.