Clinton Kelly's Oven-Fried Chicken
- 4 Chicken Thighs (Bone In; Skin On)
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Bone In; Skin On; split)
- 1 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 2 cups crushed Corn Flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried Oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried Thyme
- Salt and freshly cracked Black Pepper
- Spray Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with a cooling rack inside and spray with olive oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, honey, hot sauce and season with salt and pepper. In another rimmed baking dish or bowl, stir together the corn flakes, oregano, thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Working on piece at a time, coat chicken in the yogurt mixture. Dredge in the corn flake mixture, pressing on with your hands to coat completely. Gently place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil and transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 1 hour. Remove white pieces of chicken and continue to bake the dark meat for 15 more minutes or until all the chicken registers 165 degrees F on an instant read thermometer. Allow chicken to cool slightly before serving.
Similar categories: Dinner